• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player's Association Representative (Start: Season XIII) - Final Voting

Who should be the Player's Association Representative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loony BoB

Gelman, can you confirm the total votes? Looking like Jack, myself and possibly Sean as well in the final round. Go for all three or just the two top voted?

pasag

RTDAS
I didn't get any votes. Am happy for a top two as well, don't think it matters that much though.

Loony BoB

New poll

Poll to come in soon... then will merge with the old thread.

EDIT: Done. For those interested that didn't see it for the past few days, the votes for the last round were...

Gough - 2
Towns - 10
Cameron - 1
McNamara - 7
Bennett - 5
Patrick - 2

So, Towns and McNamara. Vote now! Poll open for a week. Think it's safe to say that private votes can be sent to Gelman.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Towns did a really good job, he handled the Blackman thing very well and don't think he put a foot wrong in office, still I'd like to see a fresh approach around the place, ie Jack.

Loony BoB

A narrow 12-11 win to Jack, and a big congratulations to him - I have every confidence that he'll do a good job. :)

I've really enjoyed my stint and hope to be active enough to be in the running two seasons down the line.