• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poster Ratings As We Go By

Burgey

ajdude - dropped mid-series for Warne like proclivities but still performed well on return. 8/10

fredfertang

All Australian supporters who posted more than 50 times in the match threads 0/10 for being typical puppy kicking taking sweets from a baby type ****s

All England supporters who posted more than 50 times in the match threads 10/10 for loyalty and perseverance in the face of great adversity

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm surprised you managed to stop whinging about not being allowed back into the Crabs long enough to make these posts tbh.

Hooksey

Banned
5/10 for sheer stick-ability to the handful of English supporters who managed to sulk their way through the entire series.

Adders

Nufers, your adoration to Sidds is admirable mate..........heres something to get both you and Benchy reaching for the Kleenex.......

SiddHadds.jpg

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Furball - 1 - only lasted two days in the series before giving up. In my defence, at least I lasted a day longer than England's batsmen.