• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Private messages

wpdavid

An embarrassing request for help ….

How do I find private messages on CW? I came across them by accident and saw that a couple of folks had kindly messaged me there. I replied to one, left it, and now can't manage to find it again to reply to the other one.

wpdavid

Thank you. I've now rediscovered visitor messages under 'my profile', which is where I came across them earlier today, so it's all good. Maybe private messages is a separate thing. Anyway, apologies to anyone else I appear to have ignored over the last 10 years; it wasn't deliberate.