• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ramadan Karim

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Thanks guys and Ramadan Mubarak to all. Unfortunately, I'm still recovering so won't be able to fast at least for a few days.

Adders

i wonder what this was
Are you ever drunk enough to think you've made a really clever and hilarious post but also sober enough to read it back and realise it is utter shite and makes no sense to anyone but yourself?

zorax

likes this
Are you ever drunk enough to think you've made a really clever and hilarious post but also sober enough to read it back and realise it is utter shite and makes no sense to anyone but yourself?
I usually leave the post up anyways