• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Request My Custom Title Now - pre-poll

Top_Cat

'sup CW.

Took me long enough to get to the stage of a custom title (James to confirm I'm the slowest), here's your chance to absolutely ruin it for me. This thread is for ideas, to be followed up with a poll and I will absolutely respect the will of the forum, assuming James goes for it.

Go.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
'sup CW.

Took me long enough to get to the stage of a custom title (James to confirm I'm the slowest), here's your chance to absolutely ruin it for me. This thread is for ideas, to be followed up with a poll and I will absolutely respect the will of the forum, assuming James goes for it.

Go.
Reckon once I get there I may be the slowest.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Er yeah, ok.

Anyway, curiously enough, despite not being allowed for "banned/not banned" as a custom title, you are allowed to use the names of banned multis as custom titles. Never quite understood the logic behind that distinction, but oh well.

Top_Cat

Anyway, curiously enough, despite not being allowed for "banned/not banned" as a custom title, you are allowed to use the names of banned multis as custom titles. Never quite understood the logic behind that distinction, but oh well.
This is a really long suggestion. Don't think it'll fly.

fredfertang

Er yeah, ok.

No one else would get away with it, but apparently you're special

Smudge

"So, enough about my achievements..."

There's my bitchy contribution.

Love you really, T_C.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
'sup CW.

Go.
Purr.