• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Resignation

Jamee999

This Message has just been sent to all involved in the Oceania Cup and is now flashing around Oceanian Computer Screens.

"This announcement is'nt an easy one to make but I'm sad to announce I'm going to have to announce that with immediate effect. I'm resigining from the Oceiana Cup. Reasons following

This year I enter Year 10 at school this means that my GCSE are just 2 years away. I had not forseen the homework rising so much, so fast.

I knew that around the Ester time I may have to take a break from the Oceiana Cup, but I'm now getting an hours homework in 2 subjects everyweek night and I'm finding it hard to keep up anyway. If this causes difficulty my apoligies but hope you managers, Dylan as well, if not more, can see my dillemma and accept my very hard decision.

This message will also be posted on the forums.

Thank you,

Jamee Gray,Former Manager and Finance Director of Daisy's Dragons."

DJellett

Waughney was next Nndaen (I'm sure I spelt that wrong)

Waughney, I will contact you shortly with information