• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Say something Disrespectful about the Chinese National Anthem

Teja.

Global Moderator
It’s tone deaf to have an anthem talking about building walls in the Trump era.

zorax

likes this
it's not illegal for me to do this yet (our Legislative Council is currently debating and voting on it), so i've got to get my licks in while i can

here's another one: it sounds really really bad

Starfighter

Uninspired melody, perhaps too western sounding, and oh boy could I point out a huge number of ironies in a very small set of lyrics.

Gnske

A great national anthem, strong. Like the people of China, very strong. Very big, biggest country. Without China we'd all be dead, in fact we deserve to be dead if we don't let China rule us. Thank you China, I love you.

zorax

likes this
Disrespecting the chinese anthem is on the verge of becoming illegal right now, so i should get a few more insults in while I can

> the lyrics are garbage
> the entire anthem in unimaginative and unoriginal
> if I heard this playing, I wouldn't stand up

Athlai

Not Terrible
Two shandy-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. Zorax gave the CCP a like.

zorax

likes this
Two shandy-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. Zorax gave the CCP a like.
i wouldn't like a damn thing the CCP posted unless they were announcing the end of their rule

Athlai

Not Terrible
Well I unironically think you’ll probably really enjoy 1984 a lot, and while the world doesn’t need more la-de-da ****wits like me comparing China or whomever to Big Brother anytime something happens in the world.

It’s not a particularly long book but it’s a very great one.