• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Schedule Released.

JASON

I hope SL rest Vaas and Murali for the Preliminary round and perhaps Sangakkara for some of the preliminary games.

This would give Bandara and Lokuaaratchchi to be selected in the same 11 as well as more games along with Ruchira Perera, Zoysa in the preliminary games.

So for the qualifying games, I would go with -

Tharanga
Jayasuriya
Jayawardene
Sangakkara/ (Prasanna J - If Prasanna then drops to No 9)
Dilshan
Kapugedera
Arnold/Lokuaaratchi
Bandara
Zoysa
Dilhara Fernando
Ruchira Perera/ Malinga

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Perm said:
I can see New Zealand not having a very long tournament.
Wouldn't Underestimate NZ at all especially in OD's. A very strong team.. i choose them ahead of South Africa for that match..

Edit: Are you talking about the Mumbai thing, after the bombings or South Africa itself..

Perm

Well really it depends what team comes out to play and whether or not John Bracewell makes the right selections. In saying that, it wouldn't suprise me if NZ blew away South Africa.