• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - France vs Wales

Uppercut

The thing is where is the common sense? This wasn't a dangerous tackle
Lolwut. I have no idea where the common sense is.

The Welsh really aren't letting this one go, I thought it was a fair enough decision. Most of the time you'll only get a yellow but if you don't tip a player over in mid-air and drop them on their head then you don't risk getting a red card. Easy solution.

Scaly piscine

I don't really know the rules too well, just like the England team, but I also don't see the big fuss over the red card. It was a bit harsh at most and Wales had plenty of opportunities to win but bottled it, again. So yea a pretty good result really, shame I was busy in Warsaw so didn't get to see it live. Would have been rather fun.

centurymaker

I don't really know the rules too well, just like the England team, but I also don't see the big fuss over the red card. It was a bit harsh at most and Wales had plenty of opportunities to win but bottled it, again. So yea a pretty good result really, shame I was busy in Warsaw so didn't get to see it live. Would have been rather fun.
this.

Somerset

I think the "big fuss" was made by people who wanted to see a good contest with 15 against 15, rather than have the rules properly applied and have the the right decision made but reduce the match to less of a spectacle.

HeathDavisSpeed

I think the "big fuss" was made by people who wanted to see a good contest with 15 against 15, rather than have the rules properly applied and have the the right decision made but reduce the match to less of a spectacle.
And by people who'd seen the same infringement punished with a yellow for the rest of the tournament.