• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 2 - West Indies v India (31st March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theegyptian

It's a loser's mentality. He should be embarrased and disappointed about his own performance and that of his team, rather than crowing at India's defeat. Really sums up a lot that is wrong with Bangladesh. Until they stop feeling inferior to everyone else and decide that they are on an even keel with all the other nations they're gonna continue to choke and underperform. It's hard when you're losing all the time but they seem to be so readily accepting of defeats. Probably need a different coach to change the attitude.

honestbharani

Lara, McGrath, Saqlain celebrating India's loss. :laugh:

I understand the Prince enjoying his team's success... Not sure why Saqlain and McGrath are this happy though. BUt lets face it, its much better to celebrate Windies success than INdia's failure, which seems to be the case with these 3 at least, unlike our ex BD captain.

vcs

Apparently this is where that irritating celebration comes from. Annoying catchy tune :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Apparently this is where that irritating celebration comes from. Annoying catchy tune :laugh:
Apparently? They mention it constantly. How did you miss it?

Slater references DJ bravo every time he's on.

vcs

Apparently? They mention it constantly. How did you miss it?

Slater references DJ bravo every time he's on.
Haha I haven't been paying much attention to the commentators and pre-match shows etc.

Stapel

Also, while I would not rule out the possibility that the bowlers were marking their run ups wrong all the time if not most of the time, it can also be that the two balls which got the wickets were extra effort balls. We some how never consider this possibility when we come up with the line of criticism of zorax. A slight bit extra effort can at times lead to the extra stretch of the leg causing the wicket but also meaning that it is a no ball.
You know, I have an extra efffort ball too. And that is at the bottom division. In Holland, mind you! I take a yard extra when I bowl it. But hey, that's just me being an amateur!

zorax

likes this
Poetic justice is when Zorax calls Charles a spud and the one time he scores, he knocks out Zorax's team.
My team didn't even play West Indies so IDK what you're talking about.

But yea ffs the one time Charles has to score it's this game. Right after I call him out for being a hack in front of my friends who are just getting interested in cricket too. Fmd. Bye bye credibility.