• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

honestbharani

Find it a bit ironic that English fans have been accusing Aussies of sour grapes wrt team make-up, and then going on to defend their loss against the Windies tooth and nail. The two games were - under the rules - won fair and square, and given that England finished the group stage with one loss and one NR, they were fairly lucky to actually move on. They obviously seized that opportunity with both hands, but they were hardly perfect throughout the whole tournament; no team was, clearly. Just accept it and move on, IMO.
lol.. deserves to be said twice, tbf...

Scaly piscine

Who do you think was overwhelming favourite before the rain came for West Indies?

Who do you think was the favourite before the rain came against Ireland?

England on both counts. Who holds the Ashes? Who holds the T20 World Cup? England on both counts. Better luck next time.

andyc

Haha geez, sorry guys, wasn't aware that my post was an all-out criticism of the English team during this tournament. They played great cricket, romped home their semi-final and were clearly the best team on display in the final; please tell me in my post where I said that this wasn't the case. Given their performance once they got past the group stage, they clearly deserved to win the tournament.

All I was pointing out was that it had seemed that a few Aussie posters had made the (illogical) claim that the England team unfairly had a number of foreign-born players, and it was promptly pointed out that at the end of the day, England still won, 'better luck next time,' etc. Yet there were - and still are - people saying that England 'absolutely steamrolled' the West Indies, when at the end of the day, the West Indies still won. It clearly wasn't the best post, and was written at 3AM, but FMD, I was hardly saying that another team should've won the tournament.

Last edited:

DingDong

Haha geez, sorry guys, wasn't aware that my post was an all-out criticism of the English team during this tournament. They played great cricket, romped home their semi-final and were clearly the best team on display in the final; please tell me in my post where I said that this wasn't the case. Given their performance once they got past the group stage, they clearly deserved to win the tournament.

All I was pointing out was that it had seemed that a few Aussie posters had made the (illogical) claim that the England team unfairly had a number of foreign-born players, and it was promptly pointed out that at the end of the day, England still won, 'better luck next time,' etc. Yet there were - and still are - people saying that England 'absolutely steamrolled' the West Indies, when at the end of the day, the West Indies still won. It clearly wasn't the best post, and was written at 3AM, but FMD, I was hardly saying that another team should've won the tournament.
that's ok. everybody makes mistakes.

tooextracool

Yet there were - and still are - people saying that England 'absolutely steamrolled' the West Indies, when at the end of the day, the West Indies still won. It clearly wasn't the best post, and was written at 3AM, but FMD, I was hardly saying that another team should've won the tournament.
No one pointed out that England steamrolled WI. Perhaps, this wasnt pointed out to people but games that are generally rained out dont count but of course because WI won by duckworth lewis people are likely to think otherwise. When I mentioned that England steamrolled all opposition, I though that it was implicitly obvious that England steamrolled all opposition in all completed international games but apparently WI dominating 2 over games counts as an international game. Yes my apologies. WI dominated England for 2 overs. My post defies all logic.

Burgey

Why is this ridiculous sub-forum still open?

All this talk about some mythical tournament that never happened.

Bin it FFS.

ligabet

Melbet бесплатная ставка и бонусы 2022.
Букмекерская российская компания Мелбет имеет лицензию и уже давно привлекает пользователей росписью, а также хорошими коэффициентами. букмекерская компания отличается своей щедростью и начисляет очень хорошие бонусы, например, на первый депозит или за заключение ставок.
Несмотря на то, что букмекерская контора Мелбет не так часто внедряет обновления бонусов, правила реализации все же до сегодняшнего дня заинтересовывают новых бетторов и уже опытных беттеров.
Чтобы не пропустить свежие обновления, выдаваемых БК Melbet бонусов, нужно читать официальный портал букмекерской конторы. Кроме того свежую информацию о акциях можно черпать на портале betON (необходимо перейти на страницу «Melbet бонусы», чтобы всегда быть в курсе).
Действительные бонусы от Мелюет в 2022 .
Мелбет бесплатная ставка и бонусы
В данный момент от букмекерской компании Мелбет нет бесплатной ставки за прохождение процедуры регистрации. Однако, это не означает, что иных акций нет. Например, букмекерская контора не забывает награждать бонусами давних пользователей в честь дня рождения.
Когда приветственный бонус от Мелбет был еще актуален, зачислялось поощрение под названием «Чемпионский фрибет». Букмекер награждал им клиентов за регистрацию и совершение первого депозита. Номинал фрибета был равен сумме пополнения. При этом, сумма не превышала 15 тысяч рублей. Но здесь были свои условия, которые делали бонус еще приятнее. Когда клиент регистрировал учетную запись и вводил promocode BETON22, размер приветственного фрибета возрастал до 19 500 Р..
Сейчас действительный код имеет такие символы: BETON. Использовав этот промокод, клиент может получить до 28 тысяч рублей на депозит. Код вписывается в момент регистрации в специально предназначенную ячейку.
Помимо этого БК Мелбет имела в своих запасах бонусов приятный бонус «КЭШБЭК». Его можно было получить от букмекера тем бетторам, которые совершали ставки в течение 1 месяца и дольше. Мелбет возвращал десять процентов от суммы чистого проигрыша за последний месяц (с условием, что клиент был в минусе за все это время). Эта акция с возвратом средств подразумевала безусловный отыгрыш.
Каким образом отыграть бонус в БК Melbet.
Чтобы отыграть подарок за открытие аккаунта, беттор должен был следить за определенными моментами:
• должно было быть сделано не менее 20 ставок типа «ординар» либо «экспресс», итоговый вейджер которых х20 от первоначальной суммы;
• в ординаре или на любом событии в ставке типа "экспресс" коэффициенты обязаны были равняться не меньше 1.50;
• совершать ставки нербходимо было на маркеты (1X2) либо на точный счет.
Номинал бонусного депозита после отыгрыша не могло быть больше 19 500 рублей, получить бонус за процедуру регистрации в настоящем выражении можно лишь в рамках первоначальной суммы.
Отыграть десять процентов кэшбэка возможно было простыми способами:
1. Заключить пари номиналом полной суммы кэшбека на 25 событий ординарами, коэф которых не меньше 2.0.
2. Совершить ставку, использовав всю сумму, на экспресс, где каждый выбор прошел с котировкой не менее 1.4.
Важно, что ставки нужно было совершать на протяжении суток (учитывалось время с начала пополнения бонусного счета), не более.
Десять тысяч руб — максимальная сумма кэшбэка.
Другие предложения и фрибеты Мелбет.
Если у клиента был день рождения, то букмекер Melbet мог перевести пятьсот рублей на бонусный счет. Так как поощрение зачислялось на специальный счет, его необходимо было отыгрывать в безусловном порядке.
Чтобы отыграть бонус, нужно было сделать следующее:
• проставить двадцать и более ставок типа «экспресс» либо «ординар»;
• проследить, чтобы в ординаре либо на любом событии в экспрессе коэффициенты равнялись полтора и выше;
• заключать пари только рынки (1X2) или на точный счет;
• все пари в суммарно должны были быть больше, нежели сумма бонусного зачисления в 20 раз.