• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SHSDWIDFG Squirts Cricket Club

Flem274*

123/5
1) Ssusshsvnhsvlsk Sriram
2) Murray Goodwin
3) Kirk Edwards
4) Rahul Dravid
5) Kane Williamson
6) James Franklin
7) Kruger van Wyk
8) Johan van der Wath
9) Doug Bracewell
10) Pragyan Ojha
11) Chris Martin

12) Will Gidman
13) Ben Rohrer
14) Rajat Bhatia
15) Jim Allenby
16) Tom Latham

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
1) S Sriram
2) Murray Goodwin
3) Kirk Edwards
4) Rahul Dravid
5) Kane Williamson
6) James Franklin
7) Kruger van Wyk
8) Johan van der Wath
9)
10) Doug Bracewell
11) Chris Martin

12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Flem274*

123/5
Now we need to decide our first XI. There's a case for;

i) Who is our number one allrounder? I would stick with Franklin now.
ii) Including two allrounders is a possibility.
iii) Should a retired player like Dravid, or current Edwards make way for Rohrer? Personally I think not.

We bat pretty bloody deep with van der Wath at eight. Pity Marto and Ojha ruin the tail.

Daemon

Thoughts on Rohrer vs Latham vs Edwards and Allenby vs Gidman?

Have currently gone with Rohrer and Allenby.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
99% sure the Latham pick was just made for Season 3 and beyond as a potential h4x retention; he's not really done anything yet. He dragged his FC average up quite a bit against India A with a ton, and the database was completed before then.