• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sony Trial Weekend

Adamc

New South Whales XI v. Chris' Crabs

S Katich*
D Hussey(vc)
J Maher
R Dravid+
G Thorpe
C Perren
M Walker
I Harvey
B Walker
B Hefford
I O'Brien

Strong top order, inexperienced bowling attack but looking at their stats, I wouldn't take them lightly. A whole lot of medium pacers though :wacko: , B Walker (legspinner) the only exception. Let's hope for a win. :)

age_master

Apprentices

G Mail (wk)
S Meulman
R Ponting*
M Bevan
D Martyn
C Phillipson
M Rafique
B Lee
M Nicholson
A Noffke
T Best

Last edited:

chrisbroadie

Crabs XI v Whales XI

M Hayden
M North
M Love*
R Nicol
T McIntosh
C Nevin+
L Butterworth
H Streak
B Martin
C Vaas
M Kasprowicz

kears_falcon_9

XI To Play Daisy's Dragons at Port Moresby

G Smith (Captain)
M Cosgrove
B Hodge
D Marsh
M Higgs
S Watson
T Taibu (Keeper)
M Cleary
N Bracken
G McGrath
P Rofe

Hope we can get off to a good start in this competition.

And by the way the team called Apprentices only posted 10 mplayers so u mite want to edit that post Age_Master.

cbuts

titians

ryder
rogers
elliot
kallis
cameron
dighton
franklin
sulzberger
penn
gillespie
hamilon

Cloete

QLD Lightning Team 4D:
``````````````````````

1. P Jaques
2. A Flower *+
3. S Law
4. J Moss
5. A Nye
6. D Wates
7. S Ervine
8. A Bichel
9. A Schwass
10. E Thompson
11. S MacGill

Sangakarra rested for Nye/extra all-rounder. Batting goes down to only 7, where Ervine is averaging 36. However Bichel is number 8 with an average of 21. But it's the bowling I'm interested in. The batting should be fine, but if it fails Sangakarra will be able to bolster it come the big leagues. Bichel, Schwass and Thompson all under 50, with Edmonsn s/r of 44 missing out to MacGill with a s/r of 52. If mroe friendleis are to be played Edmonson will undoubtedly see a game, and will if one of the 3 pace bowlers fail. Ervine, Moss and Wates all over 35 in batting have s/r's of about 60. Best of luck to the boys!!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Boulevard Marauders

J Cox*
M Papps
G Blewett
B Lara
C Gaffaney
J Davison
R Jacobs+
C Harris
W Wisneski
J Dawes
J Angel

Wazim

PNG Flames
L Vincent
M Miller
H Marshall
Y Youhana(C)
M Clarke
J Oram
B McCullum(wk)
G Hogg
S Warne
S Tait
C Martin

As u can see, i am saving, Akthar so i put in martin, and then saving some more pacers by putting in hogg

AUST_HiTMaN

M Hussey
M Richardson
VVS Laxman
I Hewett
A Gilchrist
S Marsh
J Wilson
M Gillespie
M Mason
P Worthington
A Turner

Captain: A Gilchrist
Keeper: A Gilchrist

Resting Darren Lehmann, Shaun Pollock and Justin Langer. Am expecting to lose, but giving the younger guys a go before the start of the season (Especially J Wilson, P Worthington and I Hewett), see who can perform and convince me they earn a spot in the starting XI. Will be interesting to se how we go. A good test for all :)

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

TDCC Young Guns said:
when are the games getting played?
If all managers could have their team lists in by Friday night Aussie Team games will get under way on time. They can then post in the relevant "Team Sheets" thread.

If you don't submit I'll pick a random side...

That is what the guys that run it said. Hope that helps

AUST_HiTMaN

Was tlaking to Ian last night, the databasing hasnt been completed fully yet so he said games simmed on Tuesday. After all it is a pretty big effort individually databasing each player for each team, so be patient.

cbuts

im being patient, it would just be nice to be informed of these things. i think every accepts its alot of work to ahve done, and the guys been giong great. but not the first time that theres been miscommunication

nibbs

iàm not back from my holiday yet, but i thought it might help the sim running folkes if i posted my team.

finMedia Jets

H Gibbs
S Tendulkar
M Sinclair (WK)
M Goodwin
S Fleming (C)
P Fulton
N Astle
C Cairns
A Adams
D Tuffey
I Butler

Cloete

TDCC Young Guns said:
im being patient, it would just be nice to be informed of these things. i think every accepts its alot of work to ahve done, and the guys been giong great. but not the first time that theres been miscommunication
Actually, it is. And I really think, unless your prepared to actually lift yout finger, you shouldn't be slagging him off!

Cloete

Rightio then....

Just be patient is all I'm asking! I'm sure that's all Ian is asking for as well.

cbuts

i am being patient. jeez all i ever asked was when results were expected. not like i got angry at anyone

language please.

Last edited by a moderator: