• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Southern Stallions Announce Innagural Uniform

Mister Wright

Southern Stallions Announce Inaugural Uniform

The Southern Stallions in conjunction with sports manufacturer Puma are pleased to announce that the final design for the Stallions' innagural kit for Season One has been finalised. The innagural strip consists of maroon, blue and white for the home kit with maroon being the dominate colour while the alternate kit has white has the dominate colour.

The uniform is said to combine all the factors that make the Southern regions of Cricketweb Land unique. The Maroon represents the dusty mountains, while the blue and white reflect the dark blue water and clear white sand of the southern beaches.

Southern Stallions Captain and goalkeeper Kyle Wright said he was thrilled with the strip as he and vice captain Alex Crampton presented the strip to the media.

"We are thrilled that the season is apon us and we couldn't be more than happy with the uniform. I think it looks great." Wright said.

The innagural Stallions kit will be available in all good sports stores for purchance by the weekend with the first 50 in each store receiving free lettering and numbers of Stallions players or customers own name and choice of numbers. Stallions players will be attending special uniform signings at selected stores. Please see the Stallions' website for which players will be where.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

crickhowell said:
I feel a contract dispute coming on....
I've just been on the phone with Puma and they have no problems with players seeking their own endorsement deals with rival manufacturers, however if players do seek endorsements with other parties they will be unable to attend official Stallions' functions where free hookers, drugs and alcohol are provided.

Burpey

Mister Wright said:
I've just been on the phone with Puma and they have no problems with players seeking their own endorsement deals with rival manufacturers, however if players do seek endorsements with other parties they will be unable to attend official Stallions' functions where free hookers, drugs and alcohol are provided.
Oxymoron.

crickhowell

Mister Wright said:
Sounds like I was drafted into the wrong team.

Don't tell the girlfriend I said that:ph34r: