• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Smith

SteveNZ

I don't think Monty was ever the smartest cricketer, or person. Those are some pretty outrageously bad quotes. Stick to taking cringe-worthy photos with women at events, buddy.

Victor Ian

This Smith series just highlights how immense some other series performances were. I had forgotten how huge Cooks effort down here was - also Taylor over there. Perhaps this series seemed incredible because every other batsman was floundering. What other immense series are there where one batsman stood head and shoulders and knees and ankles above everyone else?

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't think Monty was ever the smartest cricketer, or person. Those are some pretty outrageously bad quotes. Stick to taking cringe-worthy photos with women at events, buddy.
His Twitter feed is genuinely "teenage Indian fan spamming 44444444444444z in illegal stream chat" level.