• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New Zealand Politics Thread

_Ed_

Yet he still had the gall to say on Saturday that it was "yet another serious failing from an incompetent government".

And it turns out Muller knew about it earlier than he let on: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12347017
His confession follows National Party leader Todd Muller's comments yesterday that he had not asked his MPs whether they had received confidential information as Walker had.

"The issue is sorted from my perspective," he told reporters yesterday.

But a party spokeswoman told the Herald that Muller knew about Boag's emails to Woodhouse on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Not speaking English well is no impediment to getting a job as a lecturer. I had a Chinese economics lecturer at VUW who spoke terrible English. It's hard enough paying attention in Economics class without having to strain to understand what the lecturer is saying.

Bahnz

Sounds like his mental health isn't so great. Hope he takes some time off to be with his family.

Now for the fun bit, who's next up for the chopping block? Crusher? Mark Mitchell? Or (even more hilariously) do they go crawling back to Simon Bridges?

Last edited:

Chewie

Actually, probably better for them to save Luxon for after the election when they get thrashed to be their saviour for 2023

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Actually, probably better for them to save Luxon for after the election when they get thrashed to be their saviour for 2023
You'd think Luxon would go in about a year out from 2023. Generally full term opposition leaders don't make it. Too much baggage.

Guessing Collins, otherwise just another generic white dude. Could see Goldsmith making a dash.

Wonder how Paula Bennett is feeling. She could've been reasonably in with a chance.