• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Political Compass Test

morgieb

Yeah I don't like the quiz either. Though I think I hate the charts more than the quiz.

If the charts were remotely accurate someone like me wouldn't be getting -8/-8 style scores.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
For opposite reasons though. The charts I'm referring to (where the guys who created the site "guess" where famous politicans stand) have everyone vastly more right-wing than they would (most likely) otherwise get. I'm probably to Sanders's right, yet this chart has him 6 points to my right!

The quiz makes most people more left-wing than what they actually are.
Ah I see what you mean, I thought you were referring to the matrix it gives you with your own result as the chart.

morgieb

Ah I see what you mean, I thought you were referring to the matrix it gives you with your own result as the chart.
Yeah the matrix itself is honestly fine. The four squared approach to politics is not a bad idea. I just have massive disagreements with the placings they come up with for real life politicians (as you referenced on the other page) when you compare it to people that actually take it.

Teja.

Global Moderator
This test is a bad political compass test but a good test to determine how much the internet has permanently damaged your brain.

Every regular person I know who has taken the test had got a score almost exactly in the middle and every extremely online person I know who has taken the test should either be on the regsiter, the bread line or the wall.