• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The World Cup Avatar Challenges

Piper

I'm willing to have a wager on Argentina winning the World Cup.. Anyone interested?

BlackCap_Fan

hmmmm...some nice avatars going around foir a little while i see...congrats on beating me geraint
Sorry, but mine was made under the condition that the games would be fair. Wayne Barnes was far more interested in penalising NZ than being fair, so the bet is off.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sorry, but mine was made under the condition that the games would be fair. Wayne Barnes was far more interested in penalising NZ than being fair, so the bet is off.
those sour grapes are hurting my eyes!!! Honestly, not wishing to debate the referee, but a bet is a bet!!!!!

headhunter

If Jonny Wilkinson does NOT score a drop goal in the RWC Final i will change my avatar to...............

Suggestions?