• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things that will happen before England win a game

Adders

I'd like someone to explain what "we are in clover about them" means.......cos I've got nfi.

Riggins

Keep fighting Hooksey. I hate those english ****s as well. We (Australia) are right behind you.

Hooksey

Banned
Keep fighting Hooksey. I hate those english ****s as well. We (Australia) are right behind you.
It's like taking babies from a candy mate :cool:

Disclaimer: I am not a member of the Australian cricket team. Nor do I hold an ACB player contract.

ajdude

Team Hooksey lead Australia to an emphatic 9-1 series clovering today over England. Nobody from the actual Australian team was on hand to comment, however

Riggins

I've spoken to all the players and they say the series win doesn't count because it wasn't on clay.