• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Time to sack George Bailey as Captain and player.

Adders

This sort of attitude is why England serve up dross in limited overs cricket.
Maybe you're right, although since I'm in no way involved with the England cricket team bar having the misfortune to support them........I don't really think my attitude has much bearing on team performance.

Look maybe I am missing something here, and if you can convince me I'm wrong (especially the last paragraph in my post you quoted) then I'm all ears.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
how is that tho if the BBL is in Aus?sorry i am not getting it?wouldnt all the domestic player be available since its a home tournament?
The BBL clashed with the Ashes. So the best Australian players were on national team duty.

England suffer from the same problem.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Maybe you're right, although since I'm in no way involved with the England cricket team bar having the misfortune to support them........I don't really think my attitude has much bearing on team performance.

Look maybe I am missing something here, and if you can convince me I'm wrong (especially the last paragraph in my post you quoted) then I'm all ears.
Oh yeah, he'd have taken a 5-0 Ashes win over everything and beating the Yarps in their own back yard over the T20. He'll have wanted to win the T20 as well though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That was a risky fixing joke and not "Pakistan are ****" joke, though both could equally apply.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This sort of attitude is why England serve up dross in limited overs cricket.
Don't think this has been the case for a while tbh. I'd actually say that we have been better in limited overs than Tests for a couple of years now

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Don't think this has been the case for a while tbh. I'd actually say that we have been better in limited overs than Tests for a couple of years now
Well yeah but the selectors took the piss with this cluster**** of a squad. They picked Jade ****ing Dernbach then proceeded to play him in 3 games, which tells me they don't take T20 at all seriously. This attracted no comment in the press because ultimately we don't care, so the selectors could quite happily pick nonsense squads.