• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 World XI

Faisal1985

My XI

Kamran Akmal
Imran Nazir
Shahid Afridi
Younis Khan
Misbah Ul Haq
Shoaib Malik
Abdul Razzaq
Umer Gul
Mohammad Asif
Mohammad Aamir
Saeed Ajmal

;)

Though I do not agree with his side but everything is not anti-Pakistan bhai.
i didnt say "Anti Pakistani". i said "Anti Pakistani Emotions" nd rightly so. I agree dat "EVERYTHING" is not anti pakistan but dat "World XI" gav a vivid representation of emotions dat r against pakistan. how nonsense this statement is : "A world XI without any Pakistani player(atleast until now)".

I think u r quite a moderate or over moderate PAkistani but i am not sorry.

Last edited:

Faisal1985

i didnt say "Anti Pakistani". i said "Anti Pakistani Emotions" nd rightly so. I agree dat "EVERYTHING" is not anti pakistan but dat "World XI" gav a vivid representation of emotions dat r against pakistan. how nonsense this statement is : "A world XI without any Pakistani player(atleast until now)".

I think u r quite a moderate or over moderate PAkistani but i am not sorry.

I am not a flag waving Pakistani either but whats wrong is wrong and i agree with you there........

killagee

my XI:

Kamran Akmal
Chris Gayle
BB McCullam
Misbah-ul-haq
Dhoni
Yuvraj SIngh
SHAHID AFRIDI
Razzaq
Saeed Ajmal
Umar Gul