• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uncontracted Players Signing Thread

Noble One

Yeah lets try and sign Robb too. Keen?
Keen = Yes, very interested.

Hope I can offer something, pretty useful pace bowler, one of the better bowlers in the American League during off-season. Can swing the bat when required.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Like to warn all you teams offering Dinnen a contract that he's the Patsy Kensit of dev league

Travis_Teh

Blue would like to offer BJ Robb a contract, as we missed out on M Rapp.

I would also like to reiterate Blue's offers to RA Langley Jnr, JTR Crowther and CJ Dinnen

Last edited:

Flyonthewall

After consideration, and with apologies to CW Red, JTR Crowther accepts the offer made by CW Blue. Hopefully I can offer something to the club.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Remind me if you ever found your dummy after our second string beat you lot last season :p