• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Victory Parade for India

Turbinator

Anyone watching the parade going on right now. From the airport right to the Wankehede (sp?) stadium. I was just watching a bit of it right now, and I swear it's madness. People are going crazy in Mumbai. You'll really have to watch it to know how crazy it is.

Btw, NDTV is showing it.

Turbinator

Yeah it really is jam packed. FFS it's raining so hard, yet people are not moving :laugh:.

Goodluck getting to Uni ;).

honestbharani

congrats to them, although I think it is going overboard... Let us hope we have many more reasons for such parades in the future, though. :)

Perm

Just remembered, this could be a celebration of the Test series win in England.

Except with different players.

:ph34r:

Sanz

As usual they are making a big deal out of it. To me its not the world cup, I enjoyed it , had fun but, good we won it. But this is nowhere close to winning or reaching the finals of an ODI world cup.