• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Website

Cloete

No offence but it looks pretty ****. Like it's good, but the colours are just bad... try asking him for a more silvery look. Can hardly see the links as well, buttons might be the way to go!

DJellett

OK a few things -

* The links are being changed to white - red when active or used.
* The spelling mistake will be rectified.

Any other problems Cloete (or anyone else for that matter)?

Mr. P

IMO that looks really good - excellent layout and everything:)

Still a long way to go until you guys are up to the WCC Website standard, but meh:)

DJellett

:p I think it's better then that (horrible) green

No offence WCC guys but it's not my cuppa

Andre

Dylan - if you are having your PBEM run by this site, it is completely inappropriate and rather rude that you have your site hosted by another forum.

DJellett

Andre said:
Dylan - if you are having your PBEM run by this site, it is completely inappropriate and rather rude that you have your site hosted by another forum.
It is not - it will be hosted by CW, it is only on there as Tim from TSF designed it.
As soon as I get the address for editing my page, it will be on
www.cricketweb.net/oceaniacup

Sorry for the confusion :p