• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies v England, 1st Test

Adders

Working now...........sounds really good guy's. Off to work in a minute but hopefully it will work on my android phone so I can listen on the drive.

HeathDavisSpeed

I'm trying. I don't really know how. I guess someone online has to add me to the call. Is it Spark and Pratters on at the moment?

HeathDavisSpeed

That was interesting, but my coverage was consistently about a delivery behind everyone else, so making real time comments about the game became a bit tricky.

Also nursing a bit of a cold at the moment, so probably sounded like Mariella Frostrup after a week long bender on cigarettes and port.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Loved it. Don't think I was amazing. Spark was spectacular. I loved it when Heath talked about the pies.

Dan

Global Moderator
I don't even know if there *will* be commentary for the first hour tonight. I'm on proofreading duty for Ms. Dan's due-earlier-than-expected music essay and hence can't really commit at this stage. NFI if anybody else is doing it.

mightymariner

I can come on and do my best Blowers impression for the first session or two if there's someone else to come on with me?

Dan

Global Moderator
Anyone? I mean, I can do the first session but we'd need three commentators on to handle my absence when I'm called to edit this essay.