• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Robham Rabid Wolves

Raghav

That was a fantastic win for us. Really lucky to be part of the winning team. This is the first time being part of the final winning team in CW career. feeling great....

steds

1st. Morris
2nd. Richards
3rd. Mørk

Awesome to be the champs. Propose that we officially oust Hauritz from the trip of rip in favour of Morris for the Champions League.

Goughy

1st. Morris
2nd. Richards
3rd. Mørk

Awesome to be the champs. Propose that we officially oust Hauritz from the trip of rip in favour of Morris for the Champions League.
Agreed. Its the strangest thing but I had Morris listed as RM. Didnt find out he bowled leg spin until the forum sim of the semi

EDIT- Was my mistake. Hauritz sent home and will not take part in Champions League

'Trip of Rip' = Bennett, Richards & Morris

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

Great win guys, a top team effort, well deserved methinks. Thanks to the guys who voted for me to :)

1) Mork
2) Richards
3) Raghav

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Agreed. Its the strangest thing but I had Morris listed as RM. Didnt find out he bowled leg spin until the forum sim of the semi

EDIT- Was my mistake. Hauritz sent home and will not take part in Champions League
He's qualified for NSW anyway, I believe.

Goughy

Wolf of the Year

After counting the votes, I am happy and proud to announce Sam Morris as 'Wolf of the Year' and present him with the buckle from 'Jeffs Buckles'

Thanks to all the Rabid Wolves and have a great Dev League season.

Results
Morris- 21 pts
Richards- 10 pts
Pollard- 7 pts
Mork- 6 pts
Bennett- 5 pts
Raghav- 4 pts
Rai- 1 pt

Raghav

Fantastic team work that enabled us to crown the inaugural IPL league... Congraatulations Morris!

Best of Luck guyss

Goughy

WRRW would like to approach Chris Harris to play in the CL.

We would love to have the ex-ICL star on board for CL and possibly the season.

Goughy

So what are the rules concerning overseas players? I assume we cant ask to sign any player that has a team involved in the event. But can we sign a player if his IPL team didnt qualify? Or are all contracted IPL players off limits?

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

IPL players not involved already may be approached. Remember though that players signed now will not necessarily be carried forward into the new season. There will more likely be another draft of sorts.

Goughy

IPL players not involved already may be approached. Remember though that players signed now will not necessarily be carried forward into the new season. There will more likely be another draft of sorts.

With that being the case, WRRW would like to approach Andrew Flintoff