• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you eating right now?

Adders

If you cooked that zorax, why is your fried rice in what appears to be a takeaway container?

And is it usual for you to have a fried rice and plain rice in the same meal? Might just be me, but I find that ****ing weird.

zorax

likes this
If you cooked that zorax, why is your fried rice in what appears to be a takeaway container?

And is it usual for you to have a fried rice and plain rice in the same meal? Might just be me, but I find that ****ing weird.
The fried rice was meal prep for today. Fresh rice to eat with the meat and veg last night

Orange juice goes great as a marinade. You can't taste it directly, especially since there is already gochujong and salt and sugar in it, but it adds to the sweet and sour flavours and tenderises the meat.

honestbharani

I love cooking! Hate the cleaning afterwards, but cooking is so much fun.

Lol for some reason, I feel the opposite. I love cleaning the vessels, doing the dishes etc. Just hate cooking as it involves a lot of standing around doing nothing. The oven is on the left side of our kitchen and we usually joke that is the wife's side and mine is the right one with the sink and the cutting tray and knife etc.

zorax

likes this
Lol for some reason, I feel the opposite. I love cleaning the vessels, doing the dishes etc. Just hate cooking as it involves a lot of standing around doing nothing. The oven is on the left side of our kitchen and we usually joke that is the wife's side and mine is the right one with the sink and the cutting tray and knife etc.
You're like my gf. I cook and she cleans. It's a solid dynamic.

honestbharani

I also chop the vegetables and run the mixer etc. And every time I have had to cook, I keep the oven at the highest flame which is usually not so good if you wanna make especially tasty stuff I guess. But I don't have the patience. lol.

Shri

Just hate cooking as it involves a lot of standing around doing nothing.
Uh cooking doesn't start and end at the stove. Prep the ingredients. And its all about controlling the fire, getting ratios right etc while you don't let things burn. I cook dinner at home at least 3 times a week.

Shri

Put it at low when you are grabbing stuff from the shelves to add to the pan. Medium high all the way through. And high when it's close to finish while you stir. Applies to most curries.

zorax

likes this
Doesn't look too solid to me mate.......you're having the piss ripped out of you in this deal.

And whats with referring to your GF as the maid? That's just totally unacceptable you utter ****.
Haha she doesn't do the tidying up when the maid is scheduled to come. I wouldn't let her even if she offered. It's her weekend too!

zorax

likes this
Avacado salad (avo, tomato, red onion, coriander, lemon juice, s/p/chili flakes)
Spinach and tomato pasta
Pita bread

IMG_20200601_203318_919.jpg

zorax

likes this
The secret is literally not giving a ****

We only speak English because of the colonisers anyways. **** Whyte people.