• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What were you doing one year ago today (July 14th 2019)

vcs

Ugh what a horrible set of results for two ATG sporting events to end with. I still carry the scars of that Wimbledon final.

Shri

Was listening to zorax and howe on comms during the wc final maybe? Howe had the most underwhelming reaction to the win. Like kinda bored. Disappointing stuff after all the buildup by everyone here. Or maybe it's a brit thing that I hope to never understand.

I screamed and slapped my dad in the thigh so hard after the T20 wc win that he kinda became teary eyed. And I know that he doesn't care about cricket because he didn't recognise kapil or gavaskar during a trivia game. So I know it was my slap that almost made him tear up.