• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who gets Cricinfo365 newsletter?

FrontierPsychiartrist

I just got todays newsletter, and I read the answer to yesterday's question.

I never knew that Graeme Hick represented Zimbabwe.

You learn something everyday, ey?

FrontierPsychiartrist

It said he represtented Zimbabwe as a 17 yr old in the 83 world cup.

Answer to yesterday's question: Graeme Hick was the record-breaking batsman who clubbed a score of 405 for Worcestershire during the 1988 English domestic season. Hick, who was widely regarded as a schoolboy cricketing prodigy, appeared for his native Zimbabwe in the 1983 World Cup as a 17-year-old but ultimately elected to obtain British citizenship. Since becoming eligible, in 1991, to play for England, he has appeared in 65 Test matches and scored 3383 runs at the average of 31.32.