• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is Going to Win Euro 2004

Whos gonna win this thing!!!

• Spain (Group A)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greece (Group A)

• Russia (Group A)

• Switzerland (Group B)

• Denmark (Group C)

• Bulgaria (Group C)

• Latvia (Group D)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craig

World Traveller
Did anybody see Trap's interview after the Bulgaria match, the interviewer asked a question (the third one he was asking) and Trap just walked out midway through the question?

Craig

World Traveller
Tom Halsey said:
That was the best I've seen us for a fair while last night - on the basis of that, I reckon we're in with a chance in this thing.
Well you do.

Sven would be a certainty for a Honoury (sp) Knighthood (since he isn't English) and the whole team will be given OBE's or MBE's if they haven't already got one and the same applies to the backroom staff.

One question is Owen Hargreaves actually English? Because he is only eligable for England since his father is English and had been eligable for Wales and Canada (where he was born and lived).

Simon

WCC Staff
im sure hargreaves is english in one shape of form, or of course he wouldnt be able to play for them!

Simon

WCC Staff
well done to everyone who succesfully tipped Greece to win the tournament..... hmm no one did......

Simon

WCC Staff
marc71178 said:
But well done to me for taking advantage of the bookies during the half time interval.
yes, we forgot to mention u!!! :)

should have had an extra option on the poll
"will marc clean up at halftime during the final?"

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
But well done to me for taking advantage of the bookies during the half time interval.
Well I suppose living in England has it advantages to be able to bet at half time, when the time zones here is between 5-6am and all the betting outlets are shut.

Simon

WCC Staff
Craig said:
Well I suppose living in England has it advantages to be able to bet at half time, when the time zones here is between 5-6am and all the betting outlets are shut.
but some people have internet or phone accounts, i only go to a TAB ive im out of town, otherwise i bet online, its so much easier....