• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who is the english player most likely to scratch the ball

title

• Cook

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Bell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trott

• Root

• Morgan

• Buttler

• Bopara

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bresnan

• Broad

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Swann

• Anderson

• Warner

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Scaly piscine

The precedence is to disregard such evidence and go by umpire's decision ONLY. If you don't believe me as Darrel Hair.
You mean when the incriminating evidence conveniently disappeared in the process of a ridiculous fudge by the ICC?

Last edited:

uvelocity

The precedence is to disregard such evidence and go by umpire's decision ONLY. If you don't believe me as Darrel Hair.
you do understand that nobody on this forum has actually committed heinous crimes against sri lankan cricket, right?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
You mean the video footage that has disappeared in the thin air?
The true evidence was known to only 2 people, as you seem to be forgetting Billy Doctrove in all this. The evidence was the state of the ball before and after the passage of play which lead to the penalty.

Agent Nationaux

Bob Willis is going senile in his old age.

I voted Anderson because I wouldn't mind him ball tampering and bowling some lovely reverse swing.

Pakistan have ball tampered over the years (we invented it), but with the way Inzy reacted, I don't think they did it on that occasion.