• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will Make the Super 12 Finals ??

age_master

*(i think)*

crusaders play either the reds or the highlanders at home and should win

and the Waratahs play the Brumbies at homw and should win

and the waratahs play the Crusaders to night in what should be a grand final show down

Kimbo

Just watched the Highlanders beat the Reds, what a performance. It's just a pity that they will be playing the Crusaders in the semis, an all South Island final would've been great.
Well, great that performance may have been, but I really can't see the Crusaders team lose- they aren't the sort of team that goes off the boil, and they have too much depth- I reckon that most of their reserves would make other run on sides.
Crusaders to win the Super 12.

Kimbo

Half time, Crusaders vs Waratahs... What the hell is going on? I have come to the conclusion that the Crusaders are supernatural beings, 63-0... this is ridiculous. I think that the Crusaders should be the All Blacks!!! hmmmm... unbelievable- I know I'm raving but I just can't fathom what is happening, and the plays that are being pulled off, not to mention the worst tackling I have ever seen. How embarrassing for the Waratahs.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Go the Highlanders

GO the Crusaders

watched both the games Highlanders did really well beating the reds

Crusaders are in the 91 - 19 now

new record of highest score and 11 straight win record !!

Tim

The Waratahs are overated, they just don't have the class that the Crusaders and the Brumbies have.

Several players who were being hyped by the Fox Sports team from NSW were found out tonight.

Kimbo

The Fox sports team hype up everything Aussie... I almost can't bear to watch the games played in Aussie, but the South Afreicans are pretty bad too.

Kimbo

I just realised that I made a spelling mistake in my previous post and would like to rectify it- South Africans*

I have noticed that a few individuals in this forum are very pedantic about these sort of things.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sunil - surely you don't mean me?! 8D :D

I don't actually bother correcting spellings, just grammatical errors. Or predominantly, grammatical errors from people who go to grammar schools. Paul.

And anyway, Sunil, there's the edit button underneath the post the you can use to change the spelling of a word that you've messed up :)

Kimbo

thanks neil, didn't know about the edit button. this is about union.
well, i don't need to worry about any spellings or grammar then, because i goto the local school down the road without a uniform, or rules (hardly). i get by fine though.