• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will play their last ODI during the WC?

Xuhaib

Afiridi announced it will be his last tourney however if is offered the captaincy post WC I am pretty confident he will do his typical U turn.

OverratedSanity

Pakistan. No, really, the whole team. They may as well disband as a cricketing nation after getting their asses whooped for the 6th straight time by a team as **** as us.

Last edited:

Daemon

I think some of the guys who know they won't play ODIs until 2019 but aren't that old will sting hang around because they want to stay on the international scene to keep themselves ready for the WT20.

Or maybe some of them just like playing cricket..

Last edited:

wpdavid

I'm astonished to read that Anderson might be around in 2019 - he'll be 37 or 38 won't he?
And his reaching 300 wickets is irrelevant imo. Call it a day after this one, surely.

Tredwell, probably. There must be a better bet somewhere in the CC.

And agreed about Bopara, of course.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm astonished to read that Anderson might be around in 2019 - he'll be 37 or 38 won't he?
And his reaching 300 wickets is irrelevant imo. Call it a day after this one, surely.

Tredwell, probably. There must be a better bet somewhere in the CC.

And agreed about Bopara, of course.
It's a home WC though which would surely tempt him into wanting to continue if his body is up to it