• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the Champions' Trophy?

Who will be victorious and glorious? (not to forget happy)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raghav

Nz

Its gonna be NZ cup.

We are now second with 11% in the poll..

Strong Chace..

Thanks

Raghav

To be honest the Champions Trophy is a much better competition than the world cup cos it doesnt include all the pointless teams. Zimbabwe to lose every game ........ hopefully

Tim

Shabash Tapash said:
Don't be silly - New Zealand have plenty of allrounders but none of them actually any good. Jeetan Patel and Daniel Vettori to get slogged ........ hopefully
Your team to team fail to qualify....hopefully.

Raghav

Shabash Tapash said:
Don't be silly - New Zealand have plenty of allrounders but none of them actually any good. Jeetan Patel and Daniel Vettori to get slogged ........ hopefully

Team with surprising Allrounders,,,,Vettori, Oram, Mills, Franklin, Styris,......everyone contributes.....thats more needed. Even our WK bats good. McCullum is one of the finest Wk's in the world. WI in qualifiers :laugh: .....long ride for you guys.:D

haroon510

india has the advantage of playing in the home grounds however, i think pakistan would win it this time. sir lanka has a good chance also. i voted for pakistan

pietersenrocks

haroon510 said:
india has the advantage of playing in the home grounds however, i think pakistan would win it this time. sir lanka has a good chance also. i voted for pakistan
Yes India will win it.I was saying England 'coz I'm supporting them.

BlackCapForLife

Yeah, I'm hoping NZ will take it out but think they will only get as far as the semi-finals. Australia probably has a legit shot at taking it out I would think.

Natman20

excluding Australia the poll seems quite close. In a tournament like this its hard to tell who will win. I am prepared for an upset against Australia and it is possible to put them under pressure as shown in the last ODI series. The thing about Australia is that someone generally always performs in the games and therefore there is a player to back-up weaker performances which is difficult for some countries to get. IMO the top nations (India, Pakistan, NZ, SRL) are still behind Australia but I think most of the top teams are closing in the gap.

Poker Boy

India - the host nation generally does well in this tournament(even England got to 2004 Final and our one day team is rubbish) and they will be motivated with the crowd's behind them....

JF.

If McGrath finds form, Australia will be hard to beat. Plus, we are keen this time as this is a trophy we've never won.

NZ are the team to watch closely though. Plus India will be hard to beat on their home turf.