• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the Champions' Trophy?

Who will be victorious and glorious? (not to forget happy)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJS

Its easy to vote Australia. The poll should be who , besides Australia, can win The Champions Trophy. I would have said New Zealand are the "darkest" horse :)

JF.

I said before the tournament started that NZ would be the side to watch.

Hard to go past Australia but I'd still keep an eye on NZ

haroon510

pakistan had a good chance but now i don't think they will make to sami final.

it is very unpridictablem tournment so it is hard to say who i going win

Anil

Slow Love™ said:
Have I voted in this thing? Sri Lanka. Two old-stagers, in Jayasuriya and Vaas to have a great tourney.
good pick, the first team to go out of the tournament....:)

Tim

Despite the fact that most of the pitches have been ordinary, it's been a fantastic CT so far. I know alot of people claim it's a meaningless event but it's great to see an even contest for once.

_Ed_

JASON said:
West Indies or Pakistan to win CT . New Zealand a possible outsider.
Don't let Fleming see this post. He hates NZ being considered the outsider all the time. :laugh:

haroon510

what surprised me here is that only one person voted for West indies and thier performance has been impersive. what if they win the tournment then? lol

Mr Mxyzptlk

haroon510 said:
what surprised me here is that only one person voted for West indies and thier performance has been impersive. what if they win the tournment then? lol
TBH, no one gave them a chance at the last tournament either.

SJS

SJS said:
Its easy to vote Australia. The poll should be who , besides Australia, can win The Champions Trophy. I would have said New Zealand are the "darkest" horse :)
Not a bad show so far. Can they (Kiwis) go further? Lets see.