• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wikipedia Vandalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
EDIT: Wikipedia is too quick for meh.

Wiki said:
User talk:210.10.129.79
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Thank you for experimenting with the page Failure on Wikipedia. Your test worked, and it has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any other tests you want to do. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. A link to the edit I have reverted can be found here: link. If you believe this edit should not have been reverted, please contact me. Húsönd 03:37, 17 October 2006 (UTC)

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
burkey_1988 said:
So Altoz, how did medicine work out for you?
Knew you would ask me that, i have been given a letter for a written examination next year April.. so will keep you up to date :D

On another note, GO AND STUDY!!!

Burpey

alternative said:
Knew you would ask me that, i have been given a letter for a written examination next year April.. so will keep you up to date :D

On another note, GO AND STUDY!!!
Already did an AOS past paper this morning, gonna go do a French one soon. And I've decided to ease back on the study now, figured I either know it or I don't at this stage.

Less than 48 hours, eek.

Matteh

This page may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion. The given reason is: This article or other page provides no meaningful content or history, and/or the text is unsalvageably incoherent. It is patent nonsense (CSD G1).

pasag

RTDAS
Matteh said:
This page may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion. The given reason is: This article or other page provides no meaningful content or history, and/or the text is unsalvageably incoherent. It is patent nonsense (CSD G1).
Scathing

Status
Not open for further replies.