• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Srilanka Win,,,?

shankrac8

Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum. So hope to share my ideas with you all for a long time in future. So i hope it is better to start with a good question...? What are your ideas...!

Thanks,
shankrac8@aol.com

Jakester1288

Firstly, welome to CricketWeb.

To answer your question, I have my doubts, as I would expect every Cricket fan around the world would. There bowling is good enough is Vass fires, but they need someone to step up in the fast bowling department other than him.

Their batting it always dangerous when they fire, but half the time they don't. They will really need to gel as a team to win this tournament, and work together.

pup11

Well lets first see whether the tournament takes place or not, but if the tournament takes place then Sri lanka have a definite chance at winning CT, their bowling attack is arguably the best in the world atm, but their batting is slightly on the lighter side

andmark

Firstly, welome to CricketWeb.

To answer your question, I have my doubts, as I would expect every Cricket fan around the world would. There bowling is good enough is Vass fires, but they need someone to step up in the fast bowling department other than him.

Their batting it always dangerous when they fire, but half the time they don't. They will really need to gel as a team to win this tournament, and work together.
Malinga?

Last edited: