• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women's Ashes 2013

Adders

You've got to be ****ting me..........the Aussie No's 7 and 8 are still ****ing with us!!

Dan

Global Moderator
We can make a comeback in the short-form stuff :ph34r:

In all seriousness though, why only the single Test in each series? Australia Women have played 71 Tests in 80 years, which, coincidentally enough, is the same amount of Tests that the Men's side have played since Ellyse Perry debuted in February 2008.

We have that many bloody ODI and T20 series against NZ and England every year that surely one could be cancelled for a 4 day game here and there, if the issue is related to getting time off work.

grecian

Not quite in the same league as her catch, but not bad

Better than Bairsow, CK or Jos with the gloves, serious question?

Daemon

Nice bit of work but it wouldn't be out of place to see that sort of stumping in club cricket even.

So yeah, better than Bairstow.

Dan

Global Moderator
She's up to the stumps and actually caught the ball, hence must be better than CK as well.

grecian

I was really thinking over-all, not just that one incident, she really does seem to have very good hands, and she gets extra points for not wearing pads.

ajdude

yeah how nuts was that six. getting a photo with the one and only ajdude has been the catalyst for both lanning's and perry's top form imo

Burgey

The NSW women's keeper has been playing for our club's A grade side this season, because the tunzers play of a Sunday and she wanted extra practice. She's a terrific keeper, not that I've seen a lot of her playing. The bloke skippering the side and doing an inferior job to one of his predecessors (me) plays indoor with her boyfriend and signed her up.

she was up to the stumps to the medium pacers without pads on, on a fairly up and down deck in the last few overs of a one dayer on Saturday. Glove work was top shelf.

Burgey

Their arms are bigger than yours. Get to the gym, spaghetti arms, ffs.
#lifting #instalift #gym #biceps

God, they're so young. Look like school kids. #oldage #arthritis

Last edited:

ajdude

so good. much better than the sight of fat old c-grade wicketkeepers in my league who need a backstop

and nah i'm going for a minimalist style #instaskinny #ribsaresexy #cutting

Last edited:

Burgey

so good. much better than the sight of fat old c-grade wicketkeepers in my league who need a backstop

and nah i'm going for a minimalist style #instaskinny #ribsaresexy #cutting
Lol

Srs though, this girl is a very very good keeper. She's made a few runs as well, batting in the middle/ lower order. Blokes say she hasn't got much power but a good technique, as you'd expect I suppose.

Dydl

The NSW women's keeper has been playing for our club's A grade side this season, because the tunzers play of a Sunday and she wanted extra practice. She's a terrific keeper, not that I've seen a lot of her playing. The bloke skippering the side and doing an inferior job to one of his predecessors (me) plays indoor with her boyfriend and signed her up.

she was up to the stumps to the medium pacers without pads on, on a fairly up and down deck in the last few overs of a one dayer on Saturday. Glove work was top shelf.
Alyssa Healy? My sister plays grade cricket with her. Top keeper, better than Fields.