• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women's world champs

AaronK

Womans semi final second match, it should be the other way round.
^ Sexiest.. living by the common stereotype of "ladies first" Huh? what a shame lol

just joking.. I don't know.. I am not even following thier matches..aside from the fact that they through like girls.. i don't have much time to spare..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dydl

Australia first team through to the final!

Pretty convincing performance, that three wicket over really hurt India, which another flick onto the stumps to run out the non-striker by Ellyse Perry, a la Claire Taylor's dismissal in the 2006 game. Alex Blackwell played a good captain's knock too.

New Zealand vs Australia would be a very interesting final, considering how both teams are playing, and how New Zealand have won like the last 5 T20s between the two.

Very intriguing tournament overall.

Dydl

Great game. :)

New Zealand should have won, but you can't begrudge a professional bowling and fielding performance, and that's what carried Australia to the trophy.

Great bowling from Ellyse Perry, very well-deserved Player of the Match awards.

Quite glad the men stayed around to cheer them on too; they probably would have preferred to go back to their hotels and cry at their dismal performance, but them sticking around would have meant a lot to the players, so that's a nice gesture.