• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

pasag

RTDAS
Results

I will change my avatar if England make the semis...
Safe

If Australia win the World Cup, I will change my avatar to one of Ricky Ponting for one year.
Change.

If England make the finals ill stop posting on this forum :p
If Australia win the cup then my avatar will not change but if another country wins then I will put an image as my avatar to make me look as if im the biggest idiot around (open to suggestions) and claim that also in my sig. This will last for a minumum of 1 month.
Safe

The zebra stripes in my avatar will change to the colours of the team that wins the World Cup, provided it is not Australia.
Safe

If Australia do not win the World Cup, I will change my avatar to a picture of the star player of the team which wins.
Safe

If Australia DON'T win the world cup final, i will put a picture of the Australian logo/flag in my avatar.
If the leading wicket taker isn't Australian, i'll put the top Australian wicket taker in my avatar.
^^Same thing with runs.
Safe

Willing to change my avatar to the Liverpool badge for 2 months if the West Indies do not make the semis. Also, if England make it to the semis I'll change my avatar to Geraint Jones for a month.
Change

If England don't lose on penalties, I'll change my avatar to Adam Sanford.

If Australia win the World Cup, I'll change my avatar to a picture of myself, to be chosen by Dan Smith after I supply him with an array of choices.
Change

If England make the semi finals, I'll change my sig to show how much of a genius Duncan Fletcher is and change my avatar to that of KP (ugh).
Safe

if australia win the world cup i will chaage my avatar to rickyponting holding the trophy

up until the next time australia looses an international cricket match !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change (lol)

If South Africa wins the Cup I'll have Graeme Smith as my avatar for two months...
Safe

Haha, I don't mind Saffies winning tbh. Deserve it after two close encounters in the past.

If India doesn't make it to semi's i will change my avatar to anything that the winning team throws at me for a month. *fingers crossed that its not going to be Hussey in there*
Change, shotgun.

I have a feeling someone will break the 200 run mark at the WC, if that happens I'll have the person in my avatar for a month.
Safe.

If Australia win, I will have Mike Hussey in my avatar for one year.
Has about 11 months left tbh.

In an unrelated wager, if Australia don't make the final I'll have the captain of whichever team knocks them out as my avatar for a month.
Safe.

I will have the winning team's best player as my avatar for a couple of weeks after the WC.
Change

If England finish last in the Super 8 I will have My Chemical Romance in my avatar for a month, with no sig disclaimer or owt.
Safe

If Afridi scores a ton in the WC (not including warm-ups), I'll put up his picture with 'Legend' written across his name.
Safe

If Tendulkar does well in this world cup (Averages 41+ from Super8 onward) or Kumble take more than 5 wickets (From Super 8 onwards) then I will have any Avtar from Tednulkar/Kumble fans on this forum.
Safe

"If Pakistan make the WC semis I'll have I*** in my avatar for a week" or summat!
Safe

If Scotland don't beat the Dutch tomorrow my avatar will be Dean Van Bunge.
Change

To compliment this, and keep it interesting given SA's recent... um issues, matching challenges for NZ and SL (so I'm stuffed unless Australia, WI or Bangers win)

Sri Lanka wins the WC - I'll have a pic of Murali as my avatar for a month
NZ wins the WC - I'll have a pic of Scott Styris as my avatar for a month. Or Shaun the Sheep. I'll let public opinion decide... ;)
Safe

Anyone up for a last minute challenge, purely on the outcome of the final? ie. if Australia win, I win, if SL win, you win.
You got it. Avatar of your choice goes up for two months if Australia win and vice versa. How about a rain out? *shudders*
Cameron wins.

Apologies for any mistakes, pretty much turned my brain off half way through.

Last edited:

Goughy

If Kevin Pietersen scores more runs than Michael Clarke i'll have any chosen Avatar and a Barmy Army Song or God Save the Queen extract in my signature for that same month, both of which will be chosen by the 1st englishman to respond to this post. However, if Clarke scores more, i get to choose their avatar etc.
No mention of the avatar to be KP. It is my choice. Please see below, ill not be too harsh.

Also please edit sig as specified in your original post :)

Last edited:

Goughy

Go for LOHAG in the sig, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
OK my first choice is- "On Ilkley Moor Baht 'at"

If that isnt covered by the challenge then Land of Hope and Glory will be 2nd choice. :)

"On Ilkley Moor Baht 'at" Lyrics
1. Wheear 'ast ta bin sin' ah saw thee, ah saw thee?
On Ilkley Mooar baht 'at
Wheear 'ast ta bin sin' ah saw thee, ah saw thee?
Wheear 'ast ta bin sin' ah saw thee?
On Ilkley Mooar baht 'at
On Ilkley Mooar baht 'at
On Ilkley Mooar baht 'at

2. Tha's bin a-cooartin' Mary Jane

3. Tha's bahn' to catch thy deeath o` cowd

4. Then we shall ha' to bury thee

5. Then t'worms'll come an` eyt thee up

6. Then t'ducks'll come an` eyt up t'worms

7. Then we shall go an` eyt up t'ducks

8. Then we shall all ha' etten thee

9. That's wheear we get us ooan back

Johnners

haha Boycott, no complaints there :)

and please excuse my ignorance but whats "On Ilkley Moor Baht 'at" ??? is it a Barmy Army song?

EDIT: Forgot to add, if it's not a BA song, post the lyrics of LOHAG and i'll put them in :)

Last edited: