• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Betting Thread

Bobisback

Had around $60 worth of bets on tonights matches, mostly multies, but some single bets. Will update if any of the multies are still going after the first two games, but I really doubt it with my run in this stupid WC.

Scaly piscine

9 points is 15/8
7 points is 21/10
6 points 5/1
5 points 17/2
4 points 9/1
3 points 25/1
2 points 50/1
1 point 125/1
0 points 500/1
bet365 - Online Sports Betting

Bet365 odds >>>>> Skybet's.
Think 5 points is value there. If you look at the odds for 7 points and say right how unlikely is it that England drop a couple of points in either of the two games they win, it's not a differential of 21/10 to 17/2 in my opinion. Particularly as 5 points would almost certainly have a team qualify anyway.
Mmhmm.

Athlai

Not Terrible
$5 on England-England @ 2.10
$5 on England 1-0 @ $5.50

Also have a cheeky $3.50 bet on the results of 7 matches, USA and England winning being two of them, Argentina and Germany two others. Will bring in over $200 if it comes though, Denmark is the big question.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Also have a cheeky $3.50 bet on the results of 7 matches, USA and England winning being two of them, Argentina and Germany two others. Will bring in over $200 if it comes though, Denmark is the big question.
Earned another $30 on the Germany and Australia both winning.

The multi bet needs Argentina, Holland, Brazil, Paraguay and Denmark to win IIRC.

World cup bets have went alright so far $71 up with that $3.50 my only pending bet.

Anyway what are you gambling kiwis putting on tonights match? I'm too nervous to put anything on it yet so was wondering what you guys thought were good odds.

_Ed_

I haven't really looked at what odds are available. The All Whites have been good to me in this tournament with my lay bets on their opponents, so I put on another one without much regard for the odds I got. Can't even remember what they were!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bet 365 just gave me money back for the NZ-Paraguay game because it was a 'bore draw'. It was the worst possible result for me and now I don't have to pay for it, ****ing stoked.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Very tempted by 20-1 Portugal to win (going each way)

Finish 2nd in the group and their likely route to the final is Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay.

superkingdave

Lost a fair bit ofmoney betting against England in both the WC and the cricket. Cleaned out my account for a final fling tomorrow, betting on Germany and Australia and a sneaky double disaster.

superkingdave

Still ended up about 15 quid up for the day thanks to the generous odds on Germany. Will probably blow it sometime this week, don't like having moeny sat in my betting account

Marcuss

To win WC:
Germany 2/1
Holland 21/10

Germany to beat Spain 2/1

Sneijder scoring anytime 5/2
Forlan 3/1
Ozil 9/2