• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Predictions

Rik

krkode said:
You suck for that :P

:lol:
Hey...they were just off a horror tour of NZ and didn't do much in the warm-up games...

...also they did flop (in the final) ;)

Top_Cat

Hey Rik, you're rapidly losing your right to complain about people who criticise England for virtually any reason at all i.e. have to find SOME way to criticise them. ;)

Rik

Top_Cat said:
Hey Rik, you're rapidly losing your right to complain about people who criticise England for virtually any reason at all i.e. have to find SOME way to criticise them. ;)
Some people understand humour ;)

Rik

marc71178 said:
I think it's a tad harsh to say Watson was a flop because he went home injured!
What I was saying was that please could I be excused because one of my picks was injured before-hand...