• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Trivia Thread

Furball

Evil Scotsman
In honour of the various lumps of wood that Brazil have to pick from up front, can anyone name the last Brazilian to top score in a major European league?

Bonus points for year and club.

wpdavid

In honour of the various lumps of wood that Brazil have to pick from up front, can anyone name the last Brazilian to top score in a major European league?

Bonus points for year and club.
Ronaldo

Real Madrid

Way back when

The Sean

I pulled a total Klose there TBF - I was going to say Alfonso Alves until Pothas gifted me the tap-in.

wpdavid

And probably the last.

That being said, I wonder whether any of the 1954 side had been born on what was to become East Germany.

wpdavid

In case anyone's still playing ...

When did England have two players on the pitch with the same name (first name and surname only)?