• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your finest moment on the Cricket Web Forum

trundler

I'm not certain. I made a zorax joke which got lots of likes once but basically everyone has done that.

Daemon

That time I was banned but cw petitioned for my return. The original #freeshri movement, only succesful.

Burgey

Difficult to say, really. There's been so many highlights. Having some small role in driving people away who you don't like is always rewarding in itself. I'd like to think if I've made some protagonist's online existence here miserable then I've done my part.

Obviously the two BOTM titles are a highlight. Probably the second one, coming so many years after the first. Sort of confirmed my greatness really. Like Ali coming back and beating Foreman in Kinshasa. Without the brain damage. My "Lift Your Game" thread was an atg moment in CW, by any measure.

But I think if you asked my public, they would probably say it's all just been an amazing ride for them, just knowing I'm here making the place better by putting in consistently brilliant performances, doing the Placido Domingo.

Last edited:

Smudge

Difficult to say, really. There's been so many highlights. Having some small role in driving people away who you don't like is always rewarding in itself. I'd like to think if I've made some protagonist's online existence here miserable then I've done my part.

Obviously the two BOTM titles are a highlight. Probably the second one, coming so many years after the first. Sort of confirmed my greatness really. Like Ali coming back and beating Foreman in Kinshasa. Without the brain damage. My "Lift Your Game" thread was an atg moment in CW, by any measure.

But I think if you asked my public, they would probably say it's all just been an amazing ride for them, just knowing I'm here making the place better by putting in consistently brilliant performances, doing the Placido Domingo.
And as much of a pest as ol' mate Placido:

An investigation commissioned by the Los Angeles Opera into sexual harassment allegations against Plácido Domingo has found that the legendary tenor engaged in “inappropriate conduct” with multiple women over the three decades he held senior positions at the company, which he helped found and later led.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/mar/10/placido-domingo-la-opera-sexual-harassment

morgieb

Managing to get a perma overturned despite circumventing it with 5 multis.

All downhill since then.