• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwe thread

Julian87

Well that XI they're picking has given me some hope.

If they trott that out,I'll be happy. Though I still think Kamungozi is absolute rubbish, they'd almost be better picking Matsikenyeri to slap at 9 and bowl a few darts.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah I was surprised he went as well as he did in Melbourne but he looks a different batsman since he came back into the Zim setup than he was when he left the domestic scene there. Batting eight and bowling first change certainly isn't his go though.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Bowling is mediocre, had some decent days but wasn't really convinced when he played against us.

His batting just operates in two gears, but when he gets going he's bloody hard to stop.