• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
The commentators are praising Read and mentioning how he has been perfect with the gloves.

I haven't watched every ball..how has he been?

pasag

RTDAS
Most fun day of cricket ever?

Yes imo.

And to think I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

Demolition Man

The commentators are praising Read and mentioning how he has been perfect with the gloves.

I haven't watched every ball..how has he been?
Done nothing wrong.

I don't think they would be talking about his glove work at the moment if he had played all 5 tests. More a reflection of his ability in comparison to jones.

Johnners

ffs will the Barmy Army please find another chant apart from "Everywhere we go" and "The Barmy Army"... i'm sure they've got more... so please use them, you've worn the other 2 out!!!!!!

The lead is 73 now, england will need 300 in the 2nd dig to be competitive imo

Stumped

Banned
ffs will the Barmy Army please find another chant apart from "Everywhere we go" and "The Barmy Army"... i'm sure they've got more... so please use them, you've worn the other 2 out!!!!!!

The lead is 73 now, england will need 300 in the 2nd dig to be competitive imo
didnt the scg allow the trumpet?