• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Craig

World Traveller
as funny as it would be, it'd have disastrous affects in terms of relations between Aust & England imo. Could almost garuntee the move would be seen as arrogant
Come on mate that is worse spelling then me :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
as funny as it would be, it'd have disastrous affects in terms of relations between Aust & England imo. Could almost garuntee the move would be seen as arrogant
McGrath > Strauss or Cook. We should be the ones taking offence.

Turbinator

I think England will win this match, honestly, I have faith in them. They'll get a 300-350 lead here and bowl Australia out for 120 something.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I think England will win this match, honestly, I have faith in them. They'll get a 300-350 lead here and bowl Australia out for 120 something.
You also have faith India winning every match and Sehwag scoring in the second innings. Its a moot point. :laugh:

Turbinator

You also have faith India winning every match and Sehwag scoring in the second innings. Its a moot point. :laugh:
Okay I was obviously joking about this, trying to win an award since I haven't won one for like over 3 weeks.

But I never said India would win every match. Also, the ones I did say they will win, they do win. Also, I said Sehwag would play, and he did play. Also, I said Sehwag will score a big one if he gets to open, however, he didn't get to open. Also, I said if Sehwag gets to open tomorow, he will score a big one and watch that be right too, however, he most likely won't get a chance to open.