• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL East Coast Fury Thread **

Johnners

Hmmmmm.... anyone out there? if so, i'll be taking nominations for the Club Player of the year. Each nomination will require another member to 2nd it.

I'm nominating Nathan Hoy.

thewizard1o1

Well done guys on the Championship, and to Clapo for all his hard work. Next season thou we will have a target on us, so not too much slacking over the off season :p

Johnners

*Wipes the dust off the doorknob, and walks into a deserted looking clubhouse*

Hello?

Seeing as our "off-season" looks to be coming to a close, we need to start thinking about the season ahead, and of course, defending our Champions title. It will be tough, especially now that we've definetly lost Fitzsimmons & Goff to retirement, whilst Dravid, Hoy & Pooja at this stage also look unlikley to return for the new season, but if those of us remaining pull together, i'm sure we're a big change to defend our title come the new season.

Also, to kick off the new season, could all current East Coast Fury players please sign into this thread and state whether or not they wish to continue as a part of the East Coast Fury in the CW Football Premiership. :)

Matteh

FTR, those that have left but aren't banned, i think i'll leave in the system, but will get some sort of minor skill reduction. Same will apply to inactives.

chaminda_00

Only problem is those three players include, the worst keeper in the league, a poor excuse for an AM and a guy who doesn't know if his a striker or defender.