• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in CWLand

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, I think over 50% of my career wickets would be tailenders.

Great win though, top stuff by Pete. Fantastic series win and comeback after that second test. Hopefully the one day guys can carry the momentum to that format. Go CW!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Just working out my own stats vs Pakistan, as I've played most of my tests against them.

Code:
Total home  6	212.6	15	851	31	27.45	41.15	4.00
Total away  2	47.2	0	241	5	48.20	56.64	5.11

Total       8  259.8	15	1092	36	30.33	43.30	4.20
Wake me up when Pakistan tours next.

Travis_Teh

Heh, ended up averaging nearly 70 for the series. Bizarre.

The Test team have a genuine claim to no. 2 by now I think. Wondering who Geg bribed to get to bowl that much at the tail tho.
:@

hehe

Awseome showing by the team for the series win. Welcome back Geg to test cricket :cool:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cricket Web 'A' eleven to play vs Pakistan

NG Scott [Green]
SE Fuller [Blue]
BS Read (wk) [Green]
DP Towns [Colts]
DP Smith (c) [Black]
M Corrin [Green]
A Pimpkins [Colts]
XPA Rose [Green]
KS Wright [Colts]
NL Patrick [Black]
G Sriram [Blue]

readie

Really pleased to make my debut for CW "A". Hopefully be able to perform here and finish the Dev season strongly to try and push for selection in the top side for ODI's or T20 at some stage in the future.

SirBloody Idiot

Great to get another 'A' team gig after getting a run in the ODI squad last summer. Hit some good form at the right time it seems.

Good luck all - especially Corrin, Rose and Read. Bit of a Green love-in, really.

My tip - Corrin to have a blinder.

Agent TBY

Stoked.

Should be awesome playing with Patto and Smiff. Will hopefully do well. It's funny, though. Nearly the entire team can bowl.

Majin

Garven has been a freak this season, should have a gig in the middle order, and Smith averages near 100 opening so really doesn't make much sense :mellow: