• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Absolute disgrace

Burgey

Thought the genius smackdown was big Inzi trying to get to a spectator who called him a "potato"

Contra

Thought the genius smackdown was big Inzi trying to get to a spectator who called him a "potato"
I don't think Inzi would have cared as much if he was called Potato.

Being called an "Aloo" is a totally different thing however :laugh:

smalishah84

The Tiger King
I think it was the fact that the guy was calling it out on the mic or something that really ticked Inzy......lol....it was indeed a spectacle......I wonder what the look on the face of the spectator would have been when he would have seen Inzy coming at him in a furious rage :laugh:

Burgey

I loved Inzi as a player. He gave great facial expression.

Always lookedso aggrieved when he was run out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Best thing about Inzy was how long he took walking off the ground after being dismissed.

Burgey

Best thing about Inzy was how long he took walking off the ground after being dismissed.
Haha so true.

Of course, there was that one occasion in England where he was a little too slow getting the team back on to the field :ph34r:

TT Boy

Mills acted a bit like a tosser but all heat of the moment stuff, nothing worth dwelling over. South Africans should just focus in on the Choketeas.

honestbharani

I loved Inzi as a player. He gave great facial expression.

Always lookedso aggrieved when he was run out.
Haha so true.

Of course, there was that one occasion in England where he was a little too slow getting the team back on to the field :ph34r:

The best thing about him was the way he explained the "blocking the field" dismissal against India.. "Against England, we left the ball and was given out. Here, we hit the ball and given out. I don't understand." Was pure gold. Rameez totally lost it after that.. :laugh:

MoxPearl

Absolute disgrace
8ankitj said:
This is so shocking and disgraceful. I haven't seen this kind of bullying ever, and it looks totally unprovoked. Come on, this is not soccer. At least 3 match ban should be slapped on all guilty ones there. :@
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited: